Тerms and Conditions
Sites Covered by this Agreement: www.naftytv.com and www.nafty.tv
INTRODUCTION Welcome to Our Site's User Agreement (hereinafter "Agreement" or "Terms and Conditions.")
1) Age and Legal Access
By subscribing to and entering Nafty.tv , you certify the following information and understand that we are relying on such certification and agreement to these terms of service for allowing entry into this site.
You hereby certify the following:
That you are 18 years of age or older;
That you are familiar with all local laws in your area affecting your legal right to access erotica or adult-oriented materials;
That you have the legal right to access adult-oriented materials and Nafty.tv has the legal right to transmit them to you;
That you are requesting adult-oriented materials for your own private enjoyment and that you will never share these materials with a minor or in ANY WAY make these materials available to a minor.
That the user account information provided at sign up is accurate, complete, and true to the best of your knowledge.
2) Limited License Nafty.tv provides the materials on this site for the personal, non-commercial use by viewers, fans, visitors, subscribers and/or potential subscribers of said site. Users of this site are granted a single copy license to view and privately download photos and videos from the site. That the viewing of said information does not constitute the right to print, copy, hotlink, or share any of the information, graphics, images, image sets, or videos made available for viewing on this site. The viewing of information and digital media on this site is for private, personal, noncommercial use only. Commercial use of any material located on this site is strictly prohibited and violates the Terms of this agreement. Site owner reserves the right to change or remove content from time-to-time Site owner also reserves the right to refuse services to any customer, for any reason.
In addition, users of this site may not: (i) modify or copy any of the materials found in any area of this site; (ii) use any of the materials found in any area of this site for any public display, performance, sale or rental; (iii) remove, modify, or alter any copyright, watermark, or trademarks from any of the materials found in any area of the site; (iv) transfer any material located in any area of this site to any other person or entity (v) trade, share, or publish usernames and / or passwords to this site (vi) or upload any such materials from this site to any other website or networked computer environment.
3 ) Trademark information: The name of the Site is considered a service mark owned by Us. We aggressively defend Our intellectual property rights. Nafty, is a registered trademarks owned and/or licensed by Us. Other manufacturers' product and service names referenced herein may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and are the exclusive property of such respective owners, and may not be used publicly without the express written consent of the owners and/or holders of such trademarks and service marks. None of the marks, logos, domains, and trademarks that You find on the Site and Services may not be used publicly except with express written permission from Us, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Us.
4 ) Copyright information: The Materials accessible from the Site, Services, and any other web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Us are Our proprietary information and valuable intellectual property and We retain all right, title, and interest in the Materials. The Materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without Our prior written consent, except that You may print out a copy of the Materials solely for Your personal use. In doing so, You may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Materials. Modification or use of the Materials except as expressly provided in this Agreement violates Our intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to You by access to the Site and Services. All Materials included on the Site, such as text, graphics, photographs, video and audio clips, music, soundtracks, button icons, streaming data, animation, images, downloadable materials, data compilations and software is the property of Company or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all Materials on the Site is the exclusive property of Company or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws, as well as other laws and regulations.
5) Images and content
Our Site and Services contain images and content, including but not limited to text, software, images, graphics, data, messages, or any other information, and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Us (defined above as "Materials").
You acknowledge and stipulate that all of the Materials constitute expressive content that is fully protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
You acknowledge and understand that some or all of the Materials on Our Site and transmitted via Our Services may depict activity that is restricted to adults, and may therefore be inappropriate for viewing by minors.
You acknowledge that You are aware of the nature of the Materials provided by or through the Site and that You are not offended by such Materials, and that You access the Site and Services freely, voluntarily, willingly, and for Your own personal enjoyment.
You understand that all of the information, data, text, images, audio, graphics, messages, or any other content on the Site or available via the Services, are the sole responsibility of the party from whom the content originated. This means that You are entirely responsible for any and all content that You upload, post, transmit, e-mail, message, or otherwise publish via Our Services (Your Content). We are not always able to control the content posted on the User profiles, forums, or User communications, and as such We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or any other aspect of such posted content. You agree that by using the Site and Services covered by this Agreement, You very well may be exposed to content that You might find offensive, indecent, problematic, or otherwise objectionable. Under no circumstances will we accept liability in any way for any content posted by, uploaded by or transmitted by Our Users.
We are committed to making the use of Our Site a safe and pleasant experience for Our Members. In order to do this, We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion and with no obligation to do so, to periodically monitor, either at random, or selectively, Member profiles, chat sessions, or forum posts. This includes all communication sent or received through any communication system offered via the Services. We further reserve the right, at Our sole discretion and with no obligation to do so, to delete any content violating the terms within this Agreement. We may delete any content including pictures, messages, forum posts, or profiles that are deemed in Our sole discretion to be illegal, immoral, offensive, or in violation of the letter and spirit of this Agreement and the purpose of the Site or any of its affiliates, if applicable.
Section 230 Notice: You acknowledge Your responsibility to prevent minors under Your care from accessing harmful or inappropriate material. You agree not to allow minors to view any such content, and You agree to take responsible measures to prevent them from doing so. Numerous commercial online safety filters are available which may help users limit minors' access to harmful or inappropriate material. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. 230(d), You are hereby informed that You can research such services at websites such as: www.getnetwise.org or http://www.child-internet-safety.com/internet_filters.php, among others. Please note that We make no representation or warranty regarding any of the products or services referenced on such sites, and We recommend that You conduct appropriate due diligence before purchasing or installing any online filter. You agree to take particular steps to prevent minors from viewing Our Site or the content received via Our Services if Your computer or mobile device can be accessed by a minor. Finally, You agree that if You are a parent or guardian of a minor child, it is Your responsibility, not Ours, to keep any age-restricted content on Our Site or Services from being displayed or accessed by Your children or wards.
Pursuant to the Communications Decency Act ("CDA"), 47 U.S.C. 230(c)(1), and court decisions interpreting the scope of the CDA, You acknowledge and understand that We operate as the provider of an interactive computer service. Thus, We are immune from, and cannot be held responsible for, claims arising from the publication or transmission of Your content as well as the content of other Users and third parties. We do not create such content, and We are not responsible for the publication of remarks or communications of third parties that may arguably rise to the level of being actionable under federal or state laws including, but not limited to, the publication of material that might be considered defamatory, or violative of privacy or publicity rights. Note, that federal law allows Us to remove or block any content found to be offensive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise violative of Our policies, without impacting Our status as the provider of an interactive computer service. Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to limit or alter the immunity from claims provided by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, and no third parties are intended to benefit from this Agreement between You and Us.
6) Access and Security Fraud, password protection, and network security require a high level of vigilance. Operation of this website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website or its contents. You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your login and account. You will not use any robot, spider, scraper to leach the entire site. If you attempt to access this website excessively with multiple login credentials, we may flag your use as a security risk and suspend access to this website. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to this website; or (iv) disrupt or attempt to disrupt the interaction of other users of this Website.
7) Subscriptions and Orders
You agree to pay all membership fees when due. Current membership packages and fees are disclosed during Registration at the specific Site for which You have registered. We reserve the right to change the Site's membership fees at any time, with or without notice to You.
Refunds will be considered on a one by one basis as determined by the site operator At the time of Registration, You must select a valid payment method and choose how long You wish to be a Member of the Site.
We reserve the right to contract with a third party entity to process all payments. Such third party entity may impose additional terms and conditions governing its payment processing services.
You are responsible for abiding by such stipulations, if applicable. We disclaim any liability in relation to Your violation of such stipulations.
You are responsible for any and all fees or penalties that are associated with Your account. Members are billed at the designated duration for unlimited content access only during such duration.
You understand that if You become a Member with a "recurring" membership, We employ an automatic rebill procedure in order to provide continuity of Service.
You may cancel at anytime. For example if You join the 30 day monthly membership, and cancel the same day, you will have access for 30 days and will not be billed after the 30 days is up. Non-recurring memberships do not require a cancellation. Billing Errors - If You believe that You have been erroneously billed, please notify Us of such error immediately. If You do not notify Us of within thirty (30) days of the error having occurred, You will have deemed the alleged error as acceptable for all purposes, including resolution of any inquires made by or on behalf of Your banking institution. Termination of Your Membership or User Account You may cancel Your membership at any time in your profile settings.
Without limiting other remedies, We may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate Your access and use of the Site and Services at any time, with or without advance notice, if: We believe, in Our sole discretion, that You have breached any material term of this Agreement or the document(s) it incorporates by reference; We are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide to Us; We believe, in Our sole discretion, that Your actions may cause legal liability for You, Our Users or Us; or We decide to cease operations or to otherwise discontinue any services or options provided by the Site or parts thereof.
You agree that neither the Site nor any third party acting on Our behalf shall be liable to You for any termination of Your access to any part of the Site, including but not limited to if the Site ceases operation. You agree that if Your access is terminated by Us, You will not attempt to regain access to the Site - using the same or different username - without prior written consent from Us. Stolen Cards and Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards: We take credit card fraud very seriously. Discovery that any Member has used a stolen or fraudulent credit card or other payment method will result in the notification of the appropriate law enforcement agencies and termination of such Member's account. To access the Site or some of the resources it has to offer, You may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. In order to verify Your identity, some of this information may be personal, private or detailed.
In connection with completing the registration, You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by the registration (such information being the "Registration Data"); and You further agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times while You are a Member. While we use reasonable efforts to protect the personal information of others from inadvertent release or misappropriation, We are not responsible for the intentional or criminal acts of third parties such as hackers or "phishers." You must promptly inform Us of all changes, including, but not limited to, changes in Your address and changes in Your credit card used in connection with billing and/or payment for the Site and Services, if applicable. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if We or any of Our authorized agents have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site and Services, as well as subjecting You to criminal and civil liability. If applicable, You are responsible for any credit card charge backs, dishonored checks and any related fees that Site incurs with respect to Your account.
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities conducted through Your account. You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your password or accounts as well as of any other breach of security.
10) Force Majeure Neither site owner nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences caused by a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including, but not limited to, acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage, terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, other than those of the site owner, that prevent the site owner from furnishing the materials or services, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the site owner affected thereby, despite site owner's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to the site owner's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement
11) Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold our officers, owners, members, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees, and other related entities harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of this website or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on this website by you or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) or any other party's access and use of this website with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
13) Custodian of Records The actors, models, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in this website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such. All other pictures, graphics, videos or other visual media displayed on this website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual media do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995. With respect to all visual media as defined above displayed on this website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual media, as defined above, were created. With respect to all visual media as defined above displayed on this website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual media, as defined above, were created. If you have any questions about the practices of this web site or your dealings with Nafty.tv or regarding records, please contact us at [email protected]
14) Disclaimer THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SITE OWNER OFFERS NO ASSURANCE OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE SERVICE. SITE OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE. SITE OWNER MAY CHANGE ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND AT THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE INCLUDING THE TERMS OF SERVICE WITHOUT NOTICE. SITE OWNER MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION FOUND AT THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SITE OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIAL OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF SITE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) 15 ) Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Websites, their site operator, their parent corporation and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of the following:
• delaying, rejecting or removing any or all Content at any time for any or no reason whatsoever with or without notice to you,
• modifying or discontinuing temporarily or permanently, the Websites (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you for any or no reason whatsoever,
• immediately terminating your access to the Websites for any or no reason whatsoever and with or without notice to you,
• the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information posted to or through the Websites,
• any user Content that does not get recorded, or is deleted, or for any similar unsatisfactory results or user Content,
• any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Websites,
• personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Websites,
• any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
• any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Websites,
• any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Websites by any third party, and/or
• any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of interactions you have with third-party advertisements or service providers, or third-party Websitess, found on or through the Websites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings.
• In no event shall we be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, punitive, statutory, exemplary, expectation, special, or consequential damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profit, loss of goodwill, interruption, loss of business information or any other financial loss) in association with any individual or class-action claim, or any loss, damage, action, suit or other proceeding relating to or arising under or out of the Terms of Service, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damages, whether the action is founded upon contract, infringement of intellectual property rights, tort, negligence or other grounds.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING INCONSISTENT WITH THE FOREGOING LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. 16 ) Governing Law These Terms, your use of the Websites, and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of Romania, without regard to conflict of law rules. You agree that: the Websites shall be deemed passive Websites that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Romania. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be in an appropriate court located in Bucharest, Romania. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of said Courts. You consent to service of process in any legal proceeding. Any claim by you that may arise in connection with these Terms will be compensable by monetary damages and you will in no event be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief.
17) DMCA We respect the intellectual property rights of copyright holders, and thus will comply with the Notice and Takedown provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Our DMCA Notice Of Copyright Infringement can be found here. Your Comments and Concerns This Websites are operated by Nafty Worldwide Model Casting Agency Ltd, Dimitrie Cantemir, Romania 2540. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy : [email protected] All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Websites should be directed to: [email protected]
20) Miscellaneous No party, nor any of the parties' respective attorneys, shall be deemed the drafter of this agreement for purposes of interpreting any provision hereof in any judicial or other proceeding that may arise between the parties. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms of Service, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement. For the purpose of clarity, the Websites's representatives, managers, partners, joint venturers, employees, and agents are intended third-party beneficiaries. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms of Service. The headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. We may terminate these Terms of Service for any or no reason at any time by notifying you through a notice on the Websites, by email, or by any other method of communication. Any such termination will be without prejudice to our rights, remedies, claims, or defenses hereunder. Upon termination of the Terms of Service, you will no longer have a right to access your account or your Content. We will not have any obligation to assist you in migrating your data or your Content and we may not keep any back up of any of your Content. We will not be not responsible for deleting your Content. Note that, even if your Content is deleted from our active servers, it may remain in our archives (but we have no obligation to archive or back-up your Content), and subject to the licenses set forth in these Terms of Service.
21 ) Changes to the Terms of Service We may modify or revise these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you are expected to periodically review the most up-to-date version found at https://www.Nafty.tv/terms, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. If we change anything in these Terms of Service, the change will be reflected in the "last modified date". You agree that you will periodically review these terms and refresh the page when doing so. You agree to note the date of the last revision of these terms. If the "last modified" date is unchanged from the last time you reviewed these terms, then they are unchanged. On the other hand, if the date has changed, then there have been changes, and you agree to re-review the terms, and you agree to the new ones. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Websites thereafter. The updated version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon being posted, and the prior version(s) shall have no continuing legal effect. If you do not review new terms as posted, then you agree that you have waived your right to do so, and you are therefore bound by the updated conditions, even if you failed to review the new ones. You are on notice of changes, and your failure to review the amended terms is your own omission. By continuing to use the Websites subsequent to us making available an amended version of these Terms of Service, you thereby acknowledge, agree to and consent to such amendment.