How to buy NAFTY?
First you should set up your wallet
2. Add Binance Smart Chain Network
Go to: Settings > Networks > Add network and fill in details:
- Network Name: Binance Smart Chain mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.ninicoin.io/
- Chain ID: 56
- Currency Symbol: bnb
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
3. Add Nafty Token address to your Wallet
Go to: Add tokens > Token address copy and paste:
In order to get NAFTY
you’ll need to purchase Binance Coin
Purchase Binance Tokens (BNB) and send them to your Metamask or Trust Wallet
1. Get your account verified
The first thing you need to do is register in Binance
In order to purchase BNB, you should verified your account for Intermediate level of security.
This will require ID Card or Driver’s license validation.
2. Buy BNB
After the verification, you will be able to buy the desired amount.
3. Send BNB to your wallet
From the binance website send your BNB to your new metamask or trust wallet.
Just go to Wallet > Overview click on the Withdraw button, select BNB coin from the dropdown and paste your address in the “Address” field below.
A new field will popup “Network”, select “BEP20 (BSC) Binance Smart Chain“ and send your amount. In a few minutes it will be in your wallet.
Time to swap BNB for NAFTY
1. Open Dapp Exchange PancakeSwap
- Connect your MetaMask or Trust wallet with the “Connect” button on top right.
Click the settings icon button -
and edit Transaction Settings.
Set up Slippage tolerance to 11%.
- Set the amount you would like to purchase and swap your BNB to NAFTY
2. Accept your NAFTY tokens
If you missed the step above and did not add Nafty Token address to your wallet, upon exchanging MetaMask will ask you to add the new currency.
Accept it or you won't be able to see your new coin amounts.
If you did not accept dont worry - the coins are there. You just need to activate the new currency on MetaMask at some point to see them.